Worker profile


My name is Austin Louis Hamel

Born on The 30th of September in 1999

I grew up near Bjorkdale Saskatchewan with two parents Michelle and Todd Hamel I also have a sister and a brother

I am currently 17 years old.

About me: I am an average height male with good physical strength one allergy to penicillin But no other mental or Physical conditions. I have Dark hair and blue eyes.   

Things that I enjoy:  I enjoy being outside enjoying the environment. I like doing various things outside such as weeding. Fishing, Hunting, Skiing, Surfing, Knee boarding, Snowmobiling, and dirt biking. 

Things That I am Good at: I am a very hard worker I will always get a job done no matter what it takes.  I am not bothered at all by working overtime or at crazy hours because I am used to it.  I love working outdoors and I can work extremely well with almost all other individuals.

References

Mr.. Goldsworthy Principal of Bjorkdale school

Richard kisner councilor on the R.M of Bjorkdale

Todd Hamel president and CEO Of Hamel Farms     

 

 

Comments